My Proposal

**Every day I will post a Quicksketch of a dog. In the future I may post longer sketches and paintings but for now... just a Dog A Day.
I will post it even if I'm not in love with it- I NEED to try and draw every day! ***Hopefully***

Sketches are all done on 18x24 newsprint with a Conte Pencil unless otherwise noted.
Click On images to make them larger and to see the detail!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Stubby


Day 18

Not lovin' it really... Mostly because I really wanted to show this dog with a glimmering light.

He's so jowl -y! It's pretty adorable looking when he's relaxed.
His name is Stubby and he is HUGE! With a big glorious blocky head!
The photo the shelter has doesn't do his face justice. 

He relaxes when you talk to him and say his name in a buttery voice. :)

Go see this diamond in the rough at







No comments:

Post a Comment