My Proposal

**Every day I will post a Quicksketch of a dog. In the future I may post longer sketches and paintings but for now... just a Dog A Day.
I will post it even if I'm not in love with it- I NEED to try and draw every day! ***Hopefully***

Sketches are all done on 18x24 newsprint with a Conte Pencil unless otherwise noted.
Click On images to make them larger and to see the detail!!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dusty



Day 19

This is Dusty.

He's ADORABLE. 
With a sweet and cuddly personality.

I hate seeing him at the shelter because he's such a lovely old man at 15yrs.
He should live his retirement age in a lovely home where he can be appreciated!

It's the old dogs that make me the saddest and I really wish I could scoop him up and take him home with me... 

will you?

He's watchn' the world go by at the North County Animal Services.







No comments:

Post a Comment