My Proposal

**Every day I will post a Quicksketch of a dog. In the future I may post longer sketches and paintings but for now... just a Dog A Day.
I will post it even if I'm not in love with it- I NEED to try and draw every day! ***Hopefully***

Sketches are all done on 18x24 newsprint with a Conte Pencil unless otherwise noted.
Click On images to make them larger and to see the detail!!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Work in Progress...



I hate not having anything up right now so I am sharing my work in progress.

Life has been getting crammed so I am doing the best I can with the time I currently have...

I'll post the final piece when I'm done.

I'm also looking at starting painting again... just need the block of time to dedicate to it. 

Working on it... I'll get there.



No comments:

Post a Comment