My Proposal

**Every day I will post a Quicksketch of a dog. In the future I may post longer sketches and paintings but for now... just a Dog A Day.
I will post it even if I'm not in love with it- I NEED to try and draw every day! ***Hopefully***

Sketches are all done on 18x24 newsprint with a Conte Pencil unless otherwise noted.
Click On images to make them larger and to see the detail!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Brindle Problems



This is my cousin's dog Panzer.

He's proven very difficult to draw because he has a brindled coat and I can't seem to make up my mind how much or little I want to emphasize the lines on his fur or what choices to make in that regard...

So certainly a coat type I need to be mindful of and work on...

He's a cutie.


Ps- It's been a challenge to draw every day but I'm really trying.




No comments:

Post a Comment