My Proposal

**Every day I will post a Quicksketch of a dog. In the future I may post longer sketches and paintings but for now... just a Dog A Day.
I will post it even if I'm not in love with it- I NEED to try and draw every day! ***Hopefully***

Sketches are all done on 18x24 newsprint with a Conte Pencil unless otherwise noted.
Click On images to make them larger and to see the detail!!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

First Day of Dog A Day

Welcome to my new blog!
I am forcing myself to draw every day and came up with the idea of 
Drawing A Dog A Day!

All artists are aware of the intense Picture Block we can get after a while and we need a little motivation to make sure we draw EVERY DAY so we don't loose our trained hand.
So I've decided that since I find dogs and other animals (but mostly dogs) endlessly fascinating...
I'm going to do a quick sketch every day from now on. No matter what gets in the way... 
Work, Family, Sickness, Alien Invasion...

And I will share it even if I HATE it....

So here's the first 2 days crammed into one post.
I was starting off a bit timid I think...

But who cares! I'm drawing no matter what!
This is just to get me drawing at LEAST once a day ... and hopefully it will be more than just the one drawing.. I'm sure it will.. I tend to keep going after the first picture.
That's the whole point of doing this! 


 DAY 1


DAY 2 
(today)

No comments:

Post a Comment